Monday, October 15, 2012

XXX. A-One Mì Ly Vegetarian Flavour

Brand: A-One
Name: Mì Ly Vegetarian Flavour
Price: ?


Always wanted to know how vegetarians taste? Oh my gosh, this introduction is so whack, I'm gonna punish myself like Dobby. Ok, now I feel better.



If you do understand the German instructions on this cup, it tells you to do totally different things than the English text. Like the German exact amount of water, or the last part of puting more Chili powder into the soup before stiring and serving. At least everything was written correctly, in contrast to this crappy lovely blog, written by two owls. Yes, we are animals of the night, haha. WTF?!?!?!?! I'm obviously a little bit tired.


Three sachets for a lame, boring vegetarian, ramen, not bad...


After adding water to the noodles/powder/oily stuff/vegetable crap, there was a nice smell of Ramen in the air. After some time steeping and mindlessly staring at the cup for 3 minutes, the noodles were still kinda hard, which I noticed by poking them with my chopsticks, which I didn't like. They were al dente and chewable though in their consistence, tasting pretty much like fried noodles, being salty and neatly spiced. The broth tastes surprisingly good, mainly of mushrooms. What I kinda find strange right now is that I wrote on my notes (right after eating these noodles) that there were many vegetable flakes included. I don't see any vegetable flakes in this picture. OMG, what the... what happened?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!??! This is pretty disturbing... Ok, I obviously need some sleep I guess.

Rating: A-. Minus because they're a tad bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment