Saturday, October 6, 2012

XXVIII. Vina Acecook Artificial Minced Pork Flavour

These are glass noodles from Vina Acecook, Vietnam, with Artificial Pork Flavour.
Another one of those suspicious artificial things... like, are the sitting in a lab, trying to create artificial pork flavour?
Scientist A: ''Hey, how's this, does it taste like artificial pork?''
Scientist B: ''Nah, still too close to real pork. Let's try adding those chemicals, to make it taste less real.''

Well, enough of my crap, here's the review.
Honestly, I don't even remember, how they were.... I forgot to take notes. I usually have for every review a folder with pictures and a Word Document, but it seems to be missing here... or maybe I was drunk? D8

This is what it looks like. I really like the purple and gold colour. ^^
The food picture is also pretty and nice. Although, I actually think, there is no such dish as glass noodle with minced pork in real? o.O''

Everything seperately packed. -.-

Which of course leads to a lot of trash, after unpacking everything. Dx

   
Everything in a bowl. x3

And this is the final result. Oh, so greasy! D8

Uhm yeah... they were ok I guess. Since I don't know, how true artificial minced pork taste, I think these are fairly ok. Ahahaha, I seriously can't remember anymore! xD
Sorry, a B, out of pity. I'm sorry, glass noodles. Maybe I'll give you another try and update my review then. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment