Tuesday, October 2, 2012

XXVII. NONG SHIM Shin Cup Noodle Soup



Brand: NONG SHIM
Name: Shin Cup Noodle Soup
Price: 1,20 €


These Ramen... I think they are pretty famous among Instant grub fans. Look, even the cast from K-Town eats them! (Check out 5:10) They are from South Korea and pretty pricey, the cup being not even overwhelmingly big for that money. But just wait before you start complaining that you won't be able to eat your fill, you have to try these to join in that conversation first. Like I said earlier, red cups always indicate HOTNESS. Red is evil. Red means pain. Not kidding kids.


even the sachet is dangerously red
There are two sachets included, one with a HELLA lot of vegetable (vide supra), the other one with HELLA red powder. Smelling it before cooking really almost hurt my nasal mucous membrane. If you're a pussy, I recommend only putting in just half the sachet. But eating it like that is really half the fun. And half the pain. Well, embrace the pain, that's what they say. And if you eat it this way, it'll evidence that you're a wimp.



3 min after pouring in the boiling water, there was a dangerous spicey smell in the air. The amount of that vegetable is really impressive, look at all the leek (which I actually hate xP), dried carrot and the fat mushroom chunks (they taste like rubber pieces with mushroom flavour). I dare say that I have never eaten Ramen with that much vegetable included. (I once had some with Uzumaki included, which was pretty awesome and made me go HELLA bananas, but that's a different story that should be told some other time. My sister actually already did a review haha :D)
The noodles are okay, just okay, not really worth mentioning and praising, thick and a little bit too mushy IMO. The broth is HELLA delicious and HELLA hot at the same time. The further you eat that cup down, the hotter it gets, for the bigger chili particels of the powder sinking to the bottom. I almost died when I drank up the rest of the broth after finishing the noodles. Seriously. But it felt good. It was a good pain. Haha.

Rating: Nothing for pussys. Seriously, keep your hands off if you can't stand hotness. But if you do, TRY! THESE! A because they're just fucking awesome.

1 comment: