Sunday, October 7, 2012

XXIX. Vina Acecook Hao Hao Instant Noodles Mushroom Flavour



Brand: Vina Acecook
Name: Hao Hao Instant Noodles Mushroom Flavour
Price: ~0,33


Today I have to thank my lovely friend Nhung Fountain for taking these pictures for me because the battery of my phone was flat. :3 It sucks if you can't eat your noodles without having taken a picture of that damn food before you mess it up, with your eating irons, or chopsticks, or the way I always do: What you can't see on the pics I take of Ramen packages is, that I have already ripped one side open, and right after that, I do realise that I haven't taken a picture of the package. Fuck my life. x'D


(c) Nhung Brunnen <3
When opening the package, one can notice the salty, aromatic smell, coming from the noodles. Which means you can eat them as a nice snack, too, without boiling. I think only kids do that, eating the block of noodles uncooked. And losers who don't have boiling water. FAIL! 



For some reason there was no water visible after the 3 minutes time of waiting, maybe I have put in too little, or the noodles have soaked it up entirely. MYSTERY MYSTERY. They were actually pretty good, being already flavoured as a brick, the consistence after cooking being perfect, tastyly thin and curly, just how I like Ramen to be.
A very bad point about these noodles was the mushroom flavour, which didn't taste like mushroom at all. I couldn't taste anything mushroom-like in this broth! And if there is aftertaste, there is also beforetaste, and this one's was kinda vinegar-like, I'm not sure, it was pretty disturbing and kinda aweful everytime I put some noodles in my mouth, smelling/tasting it.
Nevertheless, I finished them noodles, but I don't think I will ever eat them again. Maybe my taste buds are meshuga, too, I don't know, could be a thesis, but if you're hungry, these Hao Hao noodles can actually provide you a decent collation, because who cares about taste if one is starving. Shit, should have written that last sentence as the Rating. (-_____-)

Rating: C+ (for H. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment