Wednesday, August 29, 2012

XXI. Nissin Demae Ramen Japanese Noodlesoup prawn Flavour



Brand: Nissin
Name: Demae Ramen Japanese Noodlesoup prawn Flavour
Price: ?


This Ramen has a super cute pink package, which was the reason why I bought it I have to confess =D



I can't remember the price anymore, but I believe that these noodles belong  to a rather more pricey category (not the cheap 30 cents-Yum Yum, if you know what I mean), thus why I was surprised to only find just one sachet of powder included in here.



On the photos these noodles look pretty nice, but I have to admit that when I ate them I was pretty hungover and therefore can't really recall the taste anymore oTL. Yeah people, alcohol is not good for you hahaha. I would say it tastes okay because I managed to finish my bowl, which I wouldn't have if the Ramen would taste shit. I think I ate them really quick, too, meaning they were even pretty good or myself nearly dying of starvation in that crapulence state. Or both.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment