Saturday, August 11, 2012

XVIII. MAMA Artificial Duck Flavour Base Ramen Instant Bamie



Brand: MAMA
Name: Artificial Duck Flavour Base Ramen Instant Bamie
Price: ?


This one... I actually bought it because I liked the package with the tasty duck haunch on it. And also because there was Broccoli on it. And I FUCKING love Broccoli to death. Well yeah, as if it was really included in the package FML. So I ate this noodle soup and after I told my sister I tried this one, she said to me something I will never ever forget in my entire life: ‘Never eat duck cuz it always tastes like sh**’.



This soup is no exception. But the main point of critique is not about the duck flavour, which is actually pretty okay (I have to note that I don’t hate duck flavour and don’t think it always tastes like sh**), it’s the noodles. These noodles are slightly different from normal ramen noodles. They are a little bit broader, and when you cook it, they will have a really weird, almost slimey and hard-bitten consistence that makes this ramen so aweful. Maybe these noodles aren't meant to be in a soup because they are really badly soaked up in the broth which probably adds to the balefully slimyness. Maybe the package tries to take the piss out of everybody who buys it by pretending it's a soup, when in reality it is  a fried noodle dish or something like that. Very weird IMO.  Just try it. See for yourself if I was right. This soup is merely eatable. *shivers*

Rating: D-:

1 comment:

  1. You have to cook that shit in a pot you lazy ass!!! Read the package idiot! That thing is super yummy and I'm so happy, I persuaded Mum to order it again! Fuck yeah! xD
    Btw, I thought you were vegetarian...? o.O

    ReplyDelete