Sunday, August 5, 2012

XVII. iMee Vegetable flavour



Brand: iMee
Name: Instant Noodles Vegetable Flavour
Price: 0,89 €


Hi (Have I ever greeted you in any former posts? Don't think so. Hahah something is fucking wrong with me today I believe).
I have to make two annoucements:

1. My sister is on an indefinable hiatus. Simply because she is busy with playing Final Fantasy X, that lazy bum, haha. I'm sorry guys, I hope it's okay for you to get just one post weekly.
Maybe she reads this and gets her ass up to post somehing. Dude, I know you can, Unnie. Get a grip on yourself, you glib!!!
2. I realized that some pictures of my older posts keep disappearing. Which really fucking pisses me off. But I don't have the time and the nerves to run around and look for these soups to take pictures again, because I am also a lazy bum. So I decided to do nothing. If you are still craving for some pictures, you little shitheads, post a comment and I will draw you something. *sigh* 
Over and out.



The noodles were very poor, soft, but weird when being chewed. It's like they are falling apart in your mouth and emit more flour to turn it into a slightly disgusting flakey-dry mash. No fun eating them. That's why I couldn't enjoy the broth, also. I guess it was so unspectacular that I forgot the taste. Nothing special here for a further mention. At least it killed my hunger for some hours.

Rating: D+. That means almost eww.


No comments:

Post a Comment