Monday, August 13, 2012

XIX. Indo Mie Mi Goreng

Guess who's back!!!
After going through hell during July studying for the exams I'm finally back!
And don't worry, during that whole time, I've been living off on noodles soup, which will be rated here now! :D

First in the game is a continuation of my last post here, if you happen to have forgotten about me... :'(
This is only Mi Goreng by Indo Mie from Indonesia.


Obligatory pic of the package, same as the BBQ one, but white. 

Instuctions. Read them! (Especially you, my dumb sis!!!) D<

Again, mix your shits together until...

...it looks like actual shit. Really greasy and shiny shit! o.O

Put microwave-boiled noodles on the plate and stir!!!
Then sprinkle noodle with fried onions from the package and nom away! >w<


So, how was it? (Fortunately I made notes, while eating, which is how I can remember now, duh!)
Fried Noodles? Well, they are more like oily noodles. Really oily and 
lovely shinee... *____*
The only good thing about this thing are the noodles, which have the right chewyness and take on the flavour, aka shit paste, pretty good. :3
It tastes artificially sweet and kinda boring after 3 bites. -.-
Unfortunately it's not really something special. I won't be salivating like mad thinking about it or would want to eat it again.... actually I feel like puking thinking about this dish. D8
Fried onion is not bad… also sweet, tastes actually kinda fried, but I'm still suspicious, about what that stuff really is! >.<
The mark is a C


Here's what I did after three bites and got bored:


Much better and you can eat all up, without having to retch every five bites! :D
Be creative and safe you meal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment