Sunday, July 22, 2012

XV. Vina Acecook Oh! Ricey Instant Porridge Artificial Chicken flavour



Brand: Vina Acecook
Name: Oh! Ricey Instant Porrigde Artificial Chicken flavour
Price: ?


 Yay, here comes the first Instant Porridge review!!! Why am I reviewing porridge? Because it came in a small bright plastic pack, too, and I was too dumb to recognize that there was no hard brick of noodle inside!!! :D



 Well, what can I say? No extra toy, boring rice flakes, boring powder and sauce bags... Porridge is like the 3 minutes you have to wait until your instant meal is done. Plain and boring.

           

This  porridge though has a really nice chicken flavour. Really rich and aromatic, and not even too obviously artificial tasting. The porride’s consistence is pretty weird though: It’s like slimy mash slash chunky slime. But I kinda like stuff like that. I’m a sucker for weird food. ;P

Rating: Pretty good if you’re craving for chicken and don’t have teeth/are too lazy to kill/buy/cook chicken intricately, or for whatever reason that doesn’t bother me. A- (though it’s not ramen and actually WTF is this one doing here anyways?! -______-”)

No comments:

Post a Comment