Thursday, July 5, 2012

XII. Vina Acecook good Chicken Flavour

Hello!
This is a guestreview by our friend Tram!
It's actually an answer to this post by my sister.



Brand: Vina Acecook (<- a vietnamese brand!)
Name: good artificial chicken flavour
Price: I don't know. It was a gift 8D

LOLz. Well hello everyone! I'm not a regular blogger instantnoodleseater but I needed to convince my fellow name-mates that these noodles taste better than the one they tried. So I'm here to write this review for you guys. (side-note: my name actually fits really well to this blog, just sayin' :P)


As seen on the other review the packaging is similar, the only difference being the yellow color instead of the green one. I don't know why but chicken flavoured instant noodles are always yellow o_O (as seen by MAMA, YUMYUM, etc.). Of course the picture doesn't show spare ribs but the noodle soup with some chicken meat on it. Quite disturbing might I add because there is no meat in the actual package :<


Let's move on to the instructions:
Add 400ml boiled water to a bowl in which you have already put the noodles and the soup powder.
(I always skip the vegetables because they don't really add any improvement to the soup and taste like nothing, so why bother putting it in? I'm a lazy person okay?) I have to admit I only poured 250ml water because otherwise the taste would be gone and everything would be just watery and shitty.
So.
Here is what it looks like, still boiling.


After it's done boiling we can finally begin eating. The soup tastes really well, kinda salty but also quite spicy. I really like the taste of it and I think it's much better than the spare rips one. I usually like the chicken flavoured soups more for example I prefer Pho Ga (A vietnamese noodle soup) to Pho Bo (Same but with beef flavour). Anyways. As already mentioned the taste is really really nice, a good mixture of salty and spicy - and you can always make it less salty by reducing the amount of soup poweder 

The noodles are... well not as soft as glass noodles are supposed to be; IF you ever tried the real glass noodles you know what I mean - but they are okay. Maybe I should have left them in the hot water a bit longer, but I'm always so hungry and impatient >3<

SO ... I give it a B+

I'll run to my local asia market and grab some more instant noodles now Ò^Ó
until next time ^O^//

2 comments: