Sunday, July 15, 2012

XIV. Samyang Hot & Spicy Beef Flavour Ramen Sutah



Brand: Samyang
Name: Sutah Hot & Spicy Beef Flavour Ramen
Price: ?


This one is a guest review by my dad. Korean instant noodle packages tend to be bigger than the noodle soups from other countries. Why is that so? I have no fucking clue. But it's pretty nice haha. lol

Does anybody know the moment when you open up the sachet with the flavour powder and pour it over your noodles and accidentally breathe in the little dust particles flying around and get a sneezing flash? I immediately knew that this soup is going to be so fucking hot. My daddy had to eat them, though, haha. Phheeeew.
Vegetable was also included.



After my dad ate it, I asked him how it was. He said it was a little bit spicy. But he seemed okay. =D

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment