Friday, November 23, 2012

XXV. Yum Yum Curry Flavour


Brand: Yum Yum 
Name: Curry Flavour
Price: 0,35 €


Let me introduce you to one of my all-time favourite instant noodle soup: The Yum Yum Curry Flavoured Ramen. It's pure dope. It's addicting. It's the shit. I highly recommend it. It's not even that pricey, actually this is one of the cheapest Ramen in the market so every poor ass can afford this awesome SHIAT! Yaaaaay! 



Though it's cheap, and although it only contains one bag of flavouring, it's still amazing, and lemme warn you: It's pretty hot. Ok, only if you're a pussy, otherwise your nose will only get a little bit runny while/after eating. You can already smell that curry-ish smell from the powder. Which is yellow, and which smells amazing btw. Did I already mention that I love curry? :D



What the fuck, chunky things appear from nowhere in the soup!?!?!?! (°_____°) 
Lol OK, I added these from the left-over curry I had in my fridge, which my momah <3 made for me. It contained potatoes, deep-fried tofu and champignons. Just to make you jealous :P Such a fucking good curry AHAHAHHA. Look at the picture, the texture of the creamy curry, containing coconut milk and more awesome stuff, additionally created a broth more viscid and delicious and so much better than your lousy boiled water will ever get, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The noodles are very good, too, which apply to (fairly (?)) all Yum Yums out there. Perfectly salted, and very nice to chew, which means not too mushy, and not too hard, too. 
The broth is (imo) nicely spicy and eatable, and the hotness is just perfect, balancing deliciousness with pain. Ok, only the real pussys among you readers will feel pain. The others, and I am sure of that, will scream: 'Hell yeah, what a fucking awesome soup!!!' :D

Rating: Just look at that picture above. How can this not get an A+

1 comment: