Thursday, November 15, 2012

XXIV. Vewong A-One Instant Nudelsuppe Vegetarisch



Brand: Vewong
Name: A-One Instant Nudelsuppe Vegetarisch
Price: ~0,50 €


Even if I wrote before that I won't post about boring A-One-Ramen anymore, I still have to mention this one: The vegetarian A-One Instant Ramen. Why? Read further and I'll tell you.



If the noodles weren't so cheap (talkin 'bout 35 ct cheap Yum Yums), in this case 50 cents, you can expect more than one crappy bag of flavouring. I never really thought about this, but maybe it tastes better the more flavour-containing sachets you get with your package. Hmmm...
Whatever.



Still looks boring as crap, though. No green stuff, either. The only good thing, before eating this, is the smell of the soup: pretty aromatic, but not that kind of hot or penetrant, but rather decent and aromatic. The noodles are okay, not bad, but also not overwhelming, not mushy, not too salty, too, and easy to engulf. 
The broth is really the highlight. If you try the soup, you can taste a range of the most delicious vegetable flavours of ramen soup world in your mouth, with mushroom flavour mostly dominating. The broth is just FUCKING delicious, I don't know how else I can describe it to show how FUCKING amazing it tastes. This one is definitely my favourite vegetarian Ramen. 

Rating: A (no A+ because the noodles could be better *nag nag like a real asian lady* xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment