Sunday, May 27, 2012

III. Bean Vermicelli Good TOM YUM KUNG FLAVOUR

Next review! Since I'm not in the mood to do my homework in Chinese yet. >.<

It's about VINA ACECOOK's Bean Vermicelli Good in Tom Yung Kung Flavour! It's vietnamese, therefore all the vietnamese, english, french, whatever language on it...

 (Pretty impressive package design. I like red and gold. The date-stamp kinda ruined it though. =.='')

(Ingriedients in waaay too much foil! When I finished unpacking, the water already finished cooking! Dx)
 (Dumped everything in a bowl... well amost everything because...)

(I spilled the powder, tearing open the sachet. OTL
Looks like the noodle soup has something against my rice-cooker...)
 (Right after pouring the boiling water in.)

 (After 5 minutes I opened the lid and it still looks the same... o.O )

 (Yummy Uzumaki! *O*)

So here is, how it is: 
It's mild hot, BUT everything is hotter when hot! I really can't eat spicy food, so this was really marginal. Not the kind, where you feel your esophagus melting and your mouth-imitating-hell spicy, but the one, were you need a glass of water with the food.
The taste is pretty good, just your typical sour & hot soup.
The dried shrimp in it is sweet, which was... interesting. x3 Uzumaki is awesome, tastes slightly fishy and sweet!!! Where can I get a whole package of that? Need mor Uzumaki in my life! *____*
Noodles are just the right consistency, a little chewy, but edible. Weird onion/herb chunks are weird… still NO idea, what that is suppose to be, because it tastes like nothing. WTF?
All in all, a sweet and hot A!

No comments:

Post a Comment