Saturday, May 26, 2012

I. Artificial Pickled Cabbage Fish Flavour



Brand: ??? (sum chinese signs I can’t understand lol)
Name: Artificial Pickled Cabbage Fish Flavour
Price: ?


Woohooooo, time for the first review!!! I’m too unmotivated to write some epic introduction stuff. Duh. Can’t understand these crazy chinese signs that say the name of the brand. (lol, great way to promote your products in the Western Civilization, guys! :D)

I always wonder why the instant noodle-producers are always so honest to admit that it’s ARTIFICIAL flavour they make you put into your soup. When will these other pig capitalists of food industry eventually admit the artificiality of what they call hamburgers or other food and crap made of ‘chicken’, ‘beef’, other poop and shit and whatever, huuh?

Anyways, Imma supposed to write about ramen, so fuck that issue. I think I’m supposed to say something about the packaging... Thick high quality foil, bright colours, blah blah blah... Okay, I have to admit, the monster-cabbage on the front made me buy this pack of instant noodles because it just looked so epic. (If that’s supposed to be one Ö_ö)



There was a bag of pickled cabbage inside which I found very special, because normally you just get that bag of fart-dry vegetables as an extra beside one or two bags of smelly oil, flavour powder and maybe chili powder (the latter for the crank and hardcores).


The noodles (which (I think) are made of sweet potatoes) are super-thin and very soft in the broth which has a little spicyness that is bearable and actually even eatable. The pickled cabbage adds a special taste to the Ramen, kinda sour and salty. If you don’t know/like the taste, I advise you to better keep your hands off of these because that stuff tastes kinda strange and disturbing if you’re not used to it.

Rating: I actually found these noodles very yummy and satisfying. Because cabbage is freaking awesome. I fucking love cabbage. Hahaha. A-


2 comments:

  1. Not bad for a first entry. A little but tryhard on the cussing part, but we'll get there. Good job.

    ReplyDelete