Thursday, April 11, 2013

45. Yum Yum Vegetable Flavour (cup)



Brand: Yum Yum
Name: Vegetable Flavour
Price: ~1,20 €


Hello. As you may know, we already did a Yum Yum Vegetable Flavour review earlier (see here), but the plastic bag version. This time we have the cup, and there are planty of different things that I want to introduce to you.



First of all, we have some stray vegetable and carotte flakes and corn chunks inside the cup. It's quite a lot, I have to say, compared to some other cup and bowl noodles that I have seen. There is also a bag of  flavouring fat and some chili powder included, which can not be found in the regular plastic bag version. The amount of flavouring surely adds to a better taste.



Well, looking at this blurred picture because the steaming hot steam hit my camera lense makes me hungry again. It just tasted loads better than the simple vegetarian noodles plastic pack. Those were quite good, but with all the extra stuff from the cup, it's so much better. These noodles are absoluely recommendable!

(I also think that the chicken cup contains chicken chunks, etc.)

Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment