Saturday, December 22, 2012

XXXVIII. NONG SHIM Hot & Spicy AnSungTangMyun Ramyun



Brand: NONG SHIM
Name: Hot & Spicy AnSungTangMyun Ramyun
Price: 1,20 €


It is said that eating hot food is supposed to warm you up from the inside, so perfect for winter, right?
So I tested this one especially on its hotness and the amount of nose water that it produces. Read futher for the result, biotches! Don't only look at the pictures! (Ò__Ó)



This was a 'FUUUUUCK-my-bowl-is-too-small'-moment, which often occurs when eating Korean instant noodles, haha, those bloody huge big-ass noodle bricks -.-"



So I broke the brick in four extremely symmetrical pieces, (hahaha what a badass I am), and poured the red powder above it. The flavouring didn't smell hot, to be honest, it smelled like bolognese-sauce. That made me very curious about the broth.
It turned out that it was pretty hot, but eatable. Well at least for me. It was painful in a good way, I even needed a glass of water to calm down the burning, which I don't often do, only with my momah's thai green curry actually. 
The thing is: The slowlier you drink the soup, the more it will burn. So don't just take a mouthful to swallow, because that made me cough like an idiot. You gotta down the soup all the way, that's what I did, and it was strangely less hot to eat these ramen like that. The noodles are not that spicy, so if you really can't drink the broth no more because you're a weak-ass mollycoddle, eat the noodles, but I'm afraid they will also be too hot for you, wimp.
Beside the hotness, there is only saltyness, and the noodles are, like almost all Korean instant noodles, just okay, not too salty, but rather boring. But the hotness thing is really worth trying this one out.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment