Saturday, December 15, 2012

XXXVII. NONG SHIM Kimchi Ramyun



Brand: NONG SHIM
Name: Kimchi Ramyun
Price: 1,20 €


Hi, dear readers, if you actually exist, it's been a while since this blog was updated, my apologies for that, because the bloggers are two lazy asses aka. students.
Anyways, we get to eat a lot of ramen like this, us being poor ass students who never have enough time to cook or go shopping for fresh and healthy food, or even get their asses up to go to lectures at university, HIGH FIVE SIS!!!

This big pack of Korean ramen was pretty appealing to me, because I FUCKING LOVE Korean food, and  Kimchi. Hell yeah. Ok, picspam now.



I like the noodles, they're round... x3 The dried stuff in the clear sachet looks pretty unidentifiable, though...





et voilá, doesn't this look amazing? Kimchi frezzles everywhere, carotte slices, leek, some other brown crap ehh stuff, and a nicely red-coloured broth, what you, unfortunately, can't see on the pictures.
The noodles are okay, a little bit weird in my opinion, because they are kinda mushy on the outside and hard inside as well, but maybe you have to decide for yourself, I found them eatable actually. The taste of the soup was pretty disappointing actually: It was just salty, not hot, not even spicey. But what disappointed me the most was the lack of Kimchi-flavour. I fucking bought Kimchi-Ramen, where is my Kimchi-flavour? The sour and hot taste of that, at least, but no, this broth was just as drowsy as Lana del Rey's voice. These dried vegetable pieces left me utterly dissatisfied, I have to say.

Rating: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment