Wednesday, February 13, 2013

41. MAMA vegetable flavour


Brand: MAMA
Name: oriental style vegetable flavour
Price: 0,40


OH MY FUCKING GOSH I hate oriental flavour!!! As you might know, if you are a loyal reader of this blog, you may have noticed that I already wrote a review about some oriental noodles (Read it HERE) which I found really aweful. And as you may have noticed, this blog was kinda abandoned for a while, sorry for that. Being a student sucks. 

I have to say that the image on the package looks very appealing though, with all that vegetable, mushrooms, BROCCOLI and the gold-shimmering foil. If I'd have to award the best-looking ramen package, this one would have good chances to win I guess. HAHAHAHAH.


Contains one pack of fat and one pack of powder



The result looks very boring, too, I suddenly wonder where the fuck this green leaf/vegetable thing comes from... Well, the Ramen tasted pretty weird in the beginning, but after that impression, it tasted very mushroom-y. Not quite as good as A-One's vegetable ramen I have to say, but still ok. You just have to overcome the first mouthful. I'm just very glad that this one didn't taste 'oriental style' at all, and that means not the taste of dreadful WAI WAI noodles. I'm still traunatized, folks.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment