Wednesday, September 12, 2012

XXIV. Vifon Vietnamese Style Instant Noodles Chicken Flavour

Guess who's back? Again?
Hahahaha, I only missed out for three weeks! No need to get angry and miss me, ok? :P
I uhm... simply forgot about this blog.
Had lots of yummy, fresh, authentic, with-lots-of-love-made asian food from my mum, so I completely forgot, how to even spell I-N-S-T-A-N-T!
Well... that is until I remembered... that I do have to go back to my appartmant and ''cook'' and eat alone before long. I'll actually go back this weekend. TT_____TT

Thanks mummy for all the delicous food! I gained 3kg! 8D

Here is my review on Vifon Vietnamese Style Instant Noodles Chicken Flavour, which name I just copied and pasted from the entry below! Trololol

I must admit: I looooooove these!!! So, so, so, so, so delicous! *A*

Look at the package! It has noodles, chicken stripes, peppermint leaves, leek, chillis, onions, mushroom and a chicken egg (I believe...) on it! Such nice coloring! Makes you really want to buy it! :D

Inside is this...

...which turns out into this...

...and then this. (Too many pics and too lazy. xP)
Pour in your boiling water and you have...

...THIS! :D
Look at all those fat and grease bubbles! Yum! 

Stir it and you have delicous Pho! And more fat and grease bubbles! xD


They are so delicous! 8Q________
Let's start with the smell. It has an awesome Pho smell full of spices, cinnamon and stuff, plain delicous. The smell can be discribed as a sweet flowery smell... wtf? o.O
There are veeery weird ''chicken'' pieces in it… they are chewy and tastes like… nothing? Hard to put into words but like something old? You get what I mean? No? >.<
Don’t pull the noodles to high, cause the most likely will rip and you will splash yourself and your laptop, papers and books with scalding hot and oily water! -.-''
Add your Sriracha Chilli Sauce for more awesome and authentic Pho, like the vietnamese Mum would make for you, if you had one! Chilli is always relevant. *___*
Conclusion: It's a little reminder of what you could get at home, mum-made with love. Mummy I ♥ you! *sobs* A generous A, because I love Pho and unlike my sister, haven't tried the bowl Pho yet. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment