Thursday, June 28, 2012

X. Mi Goreng Rasa Ayam Panggang


Hello!
I'm effin' busy with exams coming up, but my sister (again) pestered me until I'm lying here in bed typing this now. -.-''
This is a review on Indo Mie Instant Noodles called Mi Goreng Rasa Ayam Panggang aka Barbeque Chicken Flavour Fried Noodles. JUMBO!!!
Made in Indonesia.


I was really intrigued in trying these, after me and my sister found out, you should make them in the MICROWAVE!!! *A*
So why don't you accompany me on my journey making this noodle dish!



Electric blue package! Thin and a little bit see through.

Clear instructions and easy to do. I can read some of the chinese letters, but habe vo idea of the context. -.-''

Okee... even my BIG bowl isn't big enough. This is a really big noodle brick. Oh, and it comes with A LOT of sachets...

After finding an appropriate container, for that big noodle brick, you have to add the veggies and water.
Then put it in the microwave. Instruction says, for 3 minutes in 850 Watt on HIGH mode. 
I did, but they were still hard, so I put them in again for 2 minutes for them to become edible. 

Meanwhile you mis all the remaining sachets on a plate. Left: Sweet soy sauce. Yummy! Right: Oil-something mix. o.O

Add the flavour powder into it and stir...
(I didn't add the chilli package, because it suspiciously reminded me of red saw dust and tasted like that too...)

...until it looks like this. I know what you are thinking, ok?! Dx

After draining the noodles and veggies, you pour it to your err... sauce-whatever-mix. -.-''

Stir well and you are done!!! :D
Looks a lot better now, right?



Ok, I have to admit I was on the verge of keening over from starving, so I liked those noodles A LOT. xD
The noodles are a little chewy, but after eating for a while, it's ok. They take on the flavour pretty well.
The taste is sweet and salty. Very rich flavour, almost salty. All noodles with supposedly BBQ taste, tend to taste weirdly sweet... seems like it's a tipycal way to interprete BBQ flavour. >.<
BUT after eating it, I had a weird taste on my tongue and it felt kinda numb... o___O
Very weird indeed.
Another downside to these kind of noodles are, that they turn cold pretty fast. =.=
After a while, it gets kinda boring to eat, so I add my favourite chilli sauce with garlic! Thanks Mommy!!! *____*




I don't like giving very bad marks, unlike my sister, because they are still very edible, so the mark is a B-

No comments:

Post a Comment