Saturday, June 16, 2012

VII. Instant Noodles With Onion Flavour

Dayum!!!
I loooooooooooooooove onion!!! And this is my A+++++ choice of Instant Noodles! *_____*
Enough said.
A quick blogpost, because my sister urged me too. I'm actually a very busy person right now, with exams coming up next month. TT^TT

Ok, the are called Instant Noodles With Onion Flavour in 4 different languages (english, german, french and dutch) on the package, with chinese letters I cannot read, little japanese ones underneath, which I also cannot read and french 'Saveur d'oignon' and 'soupe chinoise' which I should be able to read.
A very multicultural Noodle Soup, as you can see, which is actually a product from Taiwan!
Unfortunately I have no idea, what the brand name is... maybe that red, round logo on the left? o.O''
Thanks to our reader, I know now, that the brand is called Weilih Food! :D

 No onion on the package, but a lot of onion words. But look at those cute bowls, above each other... and that other bowl with the chinese pattern... Anyway, i kinda like the design. Simple, not too colourful, but still artsy. xP

Instructions are also in 4 languages. And you can't see it very well, and didn't take a close-up shot, but there are even instructions as pictures. So cute! x3
Oh, did I mention, that the package comes in sexy see-through, which is the new trend nowadays? ;)

This is how it looks, unwatered. I had to break the noodles, since my large bowl isn't that large.
And yes, me and my sister have the same bowls. Mass-bought by our lovely mum in Vietnam. She is actually also our sponsor, since she gifts us most of the noodles. xD

This is how it looks ready-to-eat. Not really mindblowing, huh?
Just your regular noodle soup. -.-
But, there is a solution to it!

Add canned quaileggs and wan tan, also made by my lovey mum (Thank you so much! >3<), and you have a delicous, good-looking meal! No? xP

Fantastic food:
It's super fantastic, yummy, sooooooo delicous!
Oh, you want a more accurate review? Ok, here it goes:
The noodles are soft really quick, so you don't have to starve too long. And are thich and of good quality. They don't get soggy at all, even if you eat for hours, distracted by youtube or facebook.
The taste, is a sweet onion taste. Not spicy at all. Might be weird for other people, but i loooooooove it! I love everything sweet anyway. xP
It also smells really nice like cooked onions. 
It's of course a salty dish, but has a perfect sweetness to eat, with a not too importunate onion flavour.
I ♥ it. A+++++

2 comments:

  1. The brand is Wei Lih! :) I was searching on google for the brand, then found your pic and you didn't know it either. Kept searching and found it 'Wei lih' :) ::http://www.weilih.com.tw/weilih/page/02_product/02_product.php?cID=2&page=1:: but I couldn't find the pic of the package you had, but it's the same style :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aproxima, thank you very much for your comment! :D
      It really seems to be from that brand. Looks a lot like it! ^^
      Now it has a brand name and I can tag it properly.
      Thank you!

      Delete