Friday, June 1, 2012

IV. Bowl Noodle Soup Hot&Spicy

Hello!
This is another post by Q.A!
Since my sister doesn't have access to a computer during work days, I'm in charge of updating, but... I forgot (and was lazy). Sorry! OTL


Ok, so this is a review on Nongshim's Bowl Noodle Soup Hot&Spicy. Another korean noodle soup! :D
It comes in a plastic bowl, where you only have to pour water in. Super convenient for lazy people like me! One bowl less to wash! Yeah!!! ^O^


 (What's quiet surprising is, that the end-result actually looks like what's in the picture printed on it for once. o.O)

 (Clear and good to see instructions.)

 (No complicated 20 sachets of artificial whatsoever. Just one Powder Soup bag.)

 (Open lid to the half, pour boiling water in, close it and wait 3min...)

 (Open, stir it and you have a delicious meal! ^^)


The eating:
It's super delicious! Perfect spicyness (, because I only put in 3/4 of the soup powder. :P)
The noodles have a yummy soft consistency. 
A lot of funny stuff in there: Your obligatory leek/green stuff/grass/whatever, you see those raddish like things in the picture above? It's actually fish cake. Well, it tastes fishy and is chewy soft. Same with the round yellow things.
I just had one problem. I remember loving these noodles, because there was Uzumaki inside, but i couldn't find any!!!
BUT:



After i was almost done, ONE popped up. I feel so cheated! Last time I ate it, there were at least 4! Dx


It's still super delicous, so I'll give it a A+!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment