Saturday, June 2, 2012

V. Kailo Instant Noodles Beef Flavour



Brand: Kailo Brand
Name: Instant Noodles Beef Flavour
Price: ?


This Ramen comes in an orange bowl that is an asshole that almost ripped off my nail when I tried to open it. I was at the edge of starving when I wanted to eat it back then, and maybe probably too stupid to seperate the lid from the bowl without completely destroying everything entirely. That’s what I thought, facing that motherfucker.

I still made it, though it looks like I used a knife to cut out the lid. Which I really didn’t. I swear to god. =D



Anyways, the special extra add-on this time iiiiiiiiiis ... an idiot stupid PLASTIC FORK!!! Because it’s so much more easier to scoop the noodles and put it all the way up to your mouth without losing them and dropping them into the soup to splash all over your nice white freshly washed T-Shirt. Using the fork is also so much more helpful with the broth, because forks are ESPECIALLY made for eating water and soup and other liquid stuff. You guys get the point, I fucking love plastic forks.

There is no picture of the cooked noodles because I was starving and I forgot to take one. And anyways, they all do look the same, really. The noodles are very delicious, soft and thin and curly, and it almost feels like they make love to your tongue when they slide accross the inside of your mouth. The broth tastes awesomely like beef. Well, tasty artificial beef flavour, that is. But not bad at all. 

I think I have to make one thing clear: I never put in the extra chili powder. Why? Because I’m a pussy. And without having put any extra spicyness in here, this soup was so hot that it got my nosewater drippin’. Hahaha. I almost died. Seriously.

Rating: This Ramen earns a B+ because eating them almost killed me, but they were way too delicious to be wasted. Really hardcore, but super-yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment